Established 31 January 1994
By Lloyd Balcomb.
Run # 699
Grand Master Rob
R.A. Avo Maggot
Hash cash Mapillies
Don`t piss your wife off
700 18 June 07 Dave Gillespie
701 25 June 07 Peter Huyseman
702 02 July 07 Terry Johnson
703 09 July 07 Shaun Mchugh
Barry`s Sunnydale saunter
A fiery bunch of about 20 or so hashers turned up for this run, a few
of them late as usual but rather than never.
From Barry`s gate we headed up on the brand new M1 highway to Exel on towards
the bowling club following the well marked lines in the middle of the
road.Left past the bowling club into Sunnydale , right and on towards Wembly
stadium ,right then up and over the Millenium bridge back into Mango street
and from there each group took their own route back to those trusty cool
boxes. A small group of more senior hasher`s got caught in a rather nasty
onback which forced them back into the bowling club. The rest of us had
already tucked into the beers and grub before the merry group had managed to
figure out the onback and stagger home.
Once everything had settled down,Scott,who is from the deep south of
the USA was welcomed to hash with the usual ritual.
The ex RA was given a downer for trying to run in the RA`s new (nearly
Mahindra) takkies with his "sagile"and doing a little bit of toe dammage.
Barry and Lois did a stirling job with the grub.Did`nt take the
hungry hasher`s long to tuck in.
A very fine soup and rolls on a very chilly night went down extremely well.
Great run and great grub.
Well done Barry and Lois.
Points to ponder
11. Change is inevitable, except from vending
12. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
13. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.
14. OK, so what's the speed of dark?
15. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
16. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
17. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
18. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
19. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
20. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "What the hell
22. Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
24. Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
Overheard conversation at the table.
#er 1 "Please give me a HANSA"
#er 2 " Ja sure , whats the question".
#er 3 " Ha fuck you okes"
Next weeks run
This is going to be a farm run so please bring torch`s deck chairs and a
bathroom mat to keep your feet warm.
Sean Back Hansen you will attend this run.